Go RAD!

Saturday, July 23, 2016 3 Comments A+ a-




Hi there!
I'm back with a new post. 
I'm so excited as i am about to hit 50K on instagram, Thank you guys for being a part of my journey. You all are amazingg. Looking forward to my today's post,
Denims are a part of everyday in our life, aren't they? Considering the fact that we almost wear it almost everyday we need a pair of comfy jeans in our wardrobe. And it's not easy to find denims that are comfortable and fancy at the same time. 
I recently came across this brand Deal Jeans. They have amazing variety in denims. Do check out, you won't be disappointed. Click here to visit their website and here for their instagram handle. 
I was tired of wearing basic denims everyday, so thought of going a bit funky. But i thought badges on denims would look funny. But NO! That was a big misconception that i had, when i tried this denim they looked so perfect. I couldn't take off my eyes from them. Fitting, color, uniqueness and what not! No reason for not liking them. They look so unusual. And the best part of this denim is the ripped part on the knees. They give a bold look.
I paired them with a watermelon crop top that i bought from forever 21, which turned out to be a reckless and deadly combination i.e, RAD combination. Wore heels to give the look a perfect edge.

Enjoy the pictures xx









Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Until next time.

Love, 
Rajvee Gandhi

3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
7 June 2017 at 05:55 delete

Which place is this??

Reply
avatar
5 November 2017 at 01:49 delete

Its ossum love ur blogs and musicallys

Reply
avatar
pooja
AUTHOR
13 July 2019 at 22:28 delete

You are my inspiration

Reply
avatar