Life isn't perfect, But your outfit can be!

Saturday, April 16, 2016 3 Comments A+ a-

I hope you're doing well.
I know i'm posting after a long time. My apologies! 
Looking forward to my today's look. "Life isn't perfect but your outfit can be" the quote itself speaks a lot. As I didn’t want to look too casual, so i just added up few things by myself, which makes a better outfit look even better. Like this long shrug, how perfectly it adds up a sophisticated look to my outfit. I teamed ombre wash shorts which is perfect for summer with this comfortable and  body hugging t-shirt which I got printed from  monkeebespoke. You can search them on instagram. I personally love the quality, comfort & the printing of the tee. They can print your pattern and color on the t-shirt. Go get yourself one too. You won't regret i swear. 
Coming to my footwear, vans are super cozy! They're always my first pick on daily basis. And as we all know black is such a happy color, I preferred my all time favorite black based accessories.
I hope you liked this short and sweet post! Do like, comment & share!
Will see you soon!
xoxo
PICTURES:










Love, 
Rajvee Gandhi

3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
24 May 2016 at 23:12 delete

Your pichas are really amazing. And I love your dressing sense and you alot.but plz there is a humble request if you tell us the places of your shoots it would be really nice to us. Thank-you and yes love you💋

Reply
avatar
crafts
AUTHOR
19 April 2017 at 23:09 delete

lovely Outfits !! I appreciate your work, latest tends in fashion and jewelry with Vogue Crafts and Designs

Reply
avatar