B&W with a pop of color!

Friday, August 19, 2016 9 Comments A+ a-

Ciao! How's life treating you all? 
So here i am sporting a look that is all black and white with a pop of color. The best way to add a pop of color to any outfit is to start with black. The great thing about black is it matches any color, and it's a great canvas for making those colors pop.
Paired a black tee and magenta skirt. This magenta skirt adds variation to my monochrome outfit. I love how sporty and chic they look with each other. Don't you think the same? I'm in love, and of course the combo is so edgy! Coming on to footwear, Someone said it well 
"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a new pair of shoes"  
Before i start showing my obsession over these heels. Let me tell you about the uniqueness of this brand; TALONS D'OR ! Isn't is perfect if someone can personalize a pair of shoes that you always wanted? Well here it is, TALONS D'OR where you can demand your own choice and they provide you the way you want and in the best way they can.
Coming to the packaging, It wowed me at the very first moment when i opened the box and my words were "Oh, so classy!" And the heels that i got personalized are so pretty. Quality, fitting and everything is just like a dream. 
Last but not the least, I adore how this handbag from e2ofashion polished off my whole look.


Have a look at the pictures xx











Hope you enjoyed the post! Your suggestions and love will be appreciated. 

Love,
Rajvee Gandhi

9 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
29 April 2017 at 00:46 delete

Your blog is awesome.. If possible please check out my new blog styleelysian.blogspot.in

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
28 July 2017 at 02:00 delete

Hello, Your blog is really cool and very cool design. You also have very pretty smile. Thanks for the post.
increase employee productivity

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
25 October 2017 at 00:25 delete

Hey I am blogger too but I mean new so can u plz help me out a bit...Btw I am in love with ur blog

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
18 January 2018 at 02:22 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
22 February 2018 at 01:46 delete

This look is too pretty jst like u

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
26 March 2019 at 23:16 delete

I simly love your outfit ideas do check out my blog too: https://thevibesofthemuses.wordpress.com

Reply
avatar
shoutbabble
AUTHOR
15 January 2022 at 03:32 delete

Fashion Bloggers on Instagram You Should Follow for Fashion Inspirations. List of top fashion bloggers on Instagram you should definitely follow for stylish outfits, stunning makeovers, and other fashion inspirations.

Reply
avatar