Dressiness!

Thursday, May 12, 2016 5 Comments A+ a-

How pretty and feminine this dress is! I wish it was my birthday in couple of days so that i could wear this dress as my "birthday girl outfit". Cause this it's perfect for birthday or a date. Received it from shopkro.in search them on instagram (or click here for the link). Go and shop kro! Soon they'll be launching their website too. This being black and white outfit makes a statement by itself and doesn't need to overly styled or accessorized. Tiaraed myself to look a bit adorbs. Love how two layered necklace & bow wedges from closetofhappiness_ complements my look
Also nah! Not showing off my phone in the last picture, showing off my matte nails which i'm currently obsessed with.
Hope you'all enjoyed this look just like i did. See you next time.

Grab a look at the pictures x












Love, 
Rajvee Gandhi

5 comments

Write comments
Harsh
AUTHOR
13 May 2016 at 00:15 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
23 June 2016 at 02:20 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
19 August 2016 at 04:55 delete

This is nice blog , thanks for sharing....!
web designing bangalore

Reply
avatar