Black & Tan Magic

Monday, August 08, 2016 6 Comments A+ a-


Hi dearies! I am back with a new post.
So according to me every girl should own a simple black dress. It is a must in your wardrobe as it's a perfect savior when you have nothing to wear. One can never go wrong in black. And yeah, black hides your little body flaws. Black is actually the most loved color and there are so many reasons to love blackkk!
Also, black with any color as a combination is just perfect. Black and tan! My favorite. It is such an eternal and deadly combination. After watching the pictures you'll actually believe in what i'm saying.
I bought this body hugging bodycon dress from forever 21. And bodycon dresses look bomb with knee high boots. I know that might look winter-ish but go for half stockings and ankle boots (what i am wearing) that would also look stylish. Going into details, Just look at this tan sling, isn't it perfect? Received it from LavieWorld. They have such a good collection in bags! I could literally raid on all of them. And the quality is super luxurious, can use it daily and never get bored of it. You can checkout their collection here.
I could've gone for a proper bohemian look wearing a boho neckpiece but as always, trying something unique is my thing. The neck piece from giftsandmoreee, I love the hint of glamorous edge it brings to my look.  

Did you love the look? Do let me know. 













Love,
Rajvee Gandhi

6 comments

Write comments
Blingstation
AUTHOR
26 April 2017 at 02:28 delete

Wonderful Blog, helpful information fashion jewelry is latest trends check with BlingStation Online Jewelry Hub !!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
27 December 2017 at 01:57 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Dipanker Sen
AUTHOR
23 February 2020 at 00:51 delete

Wow black makes u so beautiful. I used to hate black, but thanks for bringing back my liking of the color. Great blog!

Reply
avatar