STRIPED DRESS, DENIM JACKET

Thursday, March 03, 2016 3 Comments A+ a-

Casual Summer Look

I like to live in t-shirt dresses in the summer. So comfy, yet still cute. And if we speak about stripes, they are anytime perfect. I love stripes. I might be having so many striped tees, dress, etc lying in my wardrobe. I am just obsessed. 
A short sleeve striped dress, denim jacket tied around our waist or worn properly. Messy bun, rad glasses and a pair of comfortable footwear. Also add your favourite accessories. And you're so good to go for the day. You don't need anything else. You'll rock your day. This attire is perfect for summer as well as spring. 

Hope you like my outfit.
And if you haven't seen my last blog post, go check it right now!








 Love, 
Rajvee Gandhi

3 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
3 March 2016 at 08:05 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
2 April 2016 at 11:25 delete

I love this outfit so much, looking forward to recreate this one 💗

Reply
avatar