BOHO CHIC

Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6 Comments A+ a-

Hey-yo!

I have been bit busy with many things happening in my life. Hope you'all are busy being  positive and happy. Because that's the way to be. 

Summer is almost here but i am still obsessed with the boohoo look & cardigans too. Okay so this is a total basic look as you can see. But i love how chunky coin embellished gypsy style necklace adds a perfect touch to my outfit. And how can i forget the glasses i received from cupcakesandcloset, these glasses are in trend. Check out their page on instagram they have amazing stuff. Coming back to my look, these boots are my all time favourite.

I hope you guys will like my look and pictures too. 
Hope to see you'all soon!









Love, 
Rajvee Gandhi

6 comments

Write comments
1 March 2016 at 23:35 delete

You look gorgeous❤❤ as always

Reply
avatar
1 March 2016 at 23:36 delete

You look gorgeous❤❤ as always

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
3 March 2016 at 08:09 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
4 July 2017 at 04:53 delete


Thanks You sharing Informative blog, your combination of information is good. New trends in fashion jewelry Check with Vogue Crafts and Designs

Reply
avatar
Bhvsh
AUTHOR
1 August 2017 at 03:07 delete

Mam I love ua blogs so much that I read it all in just 10 days . But y r u now not posting ua being inactive since long plz post plz I'm ua big fan and it's a polite request . Love ua soo much . N yeah it us my dream to see u on the place of biggest blogger across world love u n plz follow my request . 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Plz post a new blog ,love ua ily 💓 plzzzzz 🙏
-withlove, ua lil sis, fan ,eshika 🙏💓

Reply
avatar