Bow-Wow

Thursday, December 10, 2015 6 Comments A+ a-

Bows are wows



Hi there,
I have to tell you– I’m in love. Many of you I’m sure recognize the bow. It’s from cats.and.bows an online store on instagram which makes the cutest bows.Yeah, I’m kind of obsessed. I personally love bows as it can be worn in so many ways and every time you can pair it differently for every other outing accordingly. Go get yourself one, or two or three!
I went for a cute and girlish look, where i'm wearing a crop top over this skater skirt which matches the bow. How perfect, no? Went for silver accessories. And I love how these heels perfectly completes my outfit. I received them from closetofhappiness_. I literally love their footwear collection. Amazing stuff, must check.






Hope you guys liked it and if not seen my last post go right away and have a look!

Love, 
Rajvee Gandhi

6 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
10 December 2015 at 07:00 delete

How cute r u 😍😍😍😍

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
10 December 2015 at 07:01 delete

How cute r u 😍😍😍😍

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
10 December 2015 at 18:53 delete

Not bad not bad💞💞💞💞

Reply
avatar
11 December 2015 at 02:36 delete

Shoes❤😍,bows😍😍 and you❤❤

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
24 December 2015 at 09:17 delete

Hey Rockstar, i'm telling u again.... start uploading your "lookbooks" on you tube....

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7 June 2017 at 07:11 delete

fab !

Reply
avatar