DAILY LOOK

Monday, March 07, 2016 9 Comments A+ a-


As we all know that for everyday we go for an attire which is pretty much comfortable & at the same time which looks effortless! And this is the look which most of the college going teens prefer in their daily life. 
That day was such a bad hair day, though it was fun shooting. (My friend knows it very well haha)
Looking forward to my outfit, boys have this misconception that 'girls dress for boys' but that's not true. Maybe we dress to irritate other women or maybe just for ourselves! You never know haha. Anyway, i got this tee printed from PrintOctopus. Click here to check out their website. (Instagram: Printoctopus). They have innumerous patterns to print on t-shirts & also phonecovers.
Paired this tee with my favorite basic jean. I preferred heels because it helps me look a bit taller, as i'm too short. Carry a sling, glasses & accessories. 
Aannnddd you're good to go!







I hope you like the look. Any suggestions/requests will be appreciated. Do shower your love as always, and share my look with your friends.

Love,
Rajvee Gandhi

9 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
8 March 2016 at 03:23 delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
8 March 2016 at 03:23 delete

Howw cud u be so flawless!?!😍😍😍💜💛🙌

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
10 March 2016 at 20:08 delete

damn hun *.* you look beautiful!! Loved the tee (y)

Reply
avatar
23 May 2017 at 04:18 delete

Damn... Was this a bad hai day... 😵.. I mean ur hair just looks awesome... 😍😍

Reply
avatar
23 May 2017 at 04:19 delete

Damn... Was this a bad hai day... 😵.. I mean ur hair just looks awesome... 😍😍

Reply
avatar
Bhvsh
AUTHOR
23 July 2017 at 02:42 delete

Mam waiting for your more blogs I request vplease make a new blog n yeah we love uh a lot 😍😭✨

Reply
avatar